The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams
What I learned so far:
1. It is better to eat a meal that is willing to be eaten.
2. In a restaurant, don’t merely look at the menu. Consider their feelings too.
3. It’s never good to steal, especially a spaceship running on autopilot.
4. Humans, might have inherited the Earth from Golgafrinchans.
5. Remember, there is only one g in "crzjgrdwldiwdc".
6. Unlike we previously believe, SIX MULTIPLY BY NINE is FORTY-TWO!???!
7. Again, a towel is very important when hitchhiking across the Universe.
ISBN: 0330262130 (ISBN13: 9780330262132)
Published: April 19th 1980 by Pan Books (first published 1980)
Date read: April 03, 2012
Source - goodreads.com
Posted 2 years ago
This post has 1 note
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZJRcixKEZ59K
Well this is a bit embarrassing
It appears that the requested content could not load or is not available anymore, however there's plenty more cool stuff to be found on our home page.
Please wait while we load your content
The Page Walker
Reading is my only vice.
entrepreneur. lecturer. advocate for children
Sunday school teacher. editor-in-chief for local church paper
employed to Christ Jesus. worker for His ministry
wife. mother. friend
loves to cook. loves to travel. loves the beach. loves coffee
reads Historical Fiction. action-thrillers. YA/ Adult fiction
judge-1st Filipino Readers’ Choice Awards (2012)
likes tv series. the mentalist. the grimm. sherlock holmes. house. merlin. castle. leverage